As creators, we're always producing new content and working with different products, and if we're allowed a humble brag — brands want us to try their products out. We ourselves enjoy exploring new apps, tech, and lifestyle products. And what's a better way to showcase our love for them than through a link-in-bio tool?
In this blog post, we'll help you discover the top five link-in-bio tools for optimizing social media bios and managing multiple links like a pro. These user-friendly platforms, including Linktree, Lnk.Bio, Shorby, Campsite, and Bio.fm, allow creators and businesses to create customizable landing pages to showcase various content, products, and of course, social media handles.
Linktree: Of course, we're starting with Linktree considering it's one of the most popular link-in-bio tools. Around 35M+ creators across the globe use Linktree to flaunt their work and the resources they're loving. Linktree allows customizing landing pages and supports integrations with diverse apps.
- Easy to set up and use, making it beginner-friendly.
- Customizable with various themes, colors, and background images.
- Provides good analytics to track link clicks and performance.
- The free version has limited features, and most customization options are only available in the paid plans.
- It doesn't offer visual cards form of interface, which we hope they can soon launch
Cost: $5 upwards per month
While you're at it, don't forget to check us out on Linktree.
Lnk.Bio: Lnk.Bio is pretty killer because it's one of the most visually-appealing link-in-bio tools. It allows users to create a simple, mobile-friendly landing page with multiple links. This is a woman-run business and believes in inclusivity.
- Super easy setup with a drag-and-drop interface for linking.
- Custom branding options are available in paid plans.
- Supports video and image integration to enhance the landing page — the best part.
- The free version is limited in terms of customization and features.
- The analytics dashboard is only available in the paid plans.
Cost: Begins at as low as $0.99/monthly
Campsite: Campsite is a user-friendly link-in-bio tool that lets users create a customizable landing page with multiple links, social media handles, and more. Honest first impressions? It seemed super serious to us, but as we explored the tool, we figured it's on us for judging a book by its cover.
- Easy-peasy setup with pre-designed templates for quick customizations.
- Offers email collection forms for lead generation.
- Provides insights on link clicks and audience data.
- Offers unlimited links in the free plan too.
- Some advanced features are only available in the higher-tier plans.
- Limited integrations with third-party tools.
Cost: $7 per month
Scrollme.today: Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned creator, Scrollme.today is a delight to experiment with! We absolutely enjoyed setting our profile up on Scrollme because it's visual and automatically updates our content across socials on it.
We've reviewed the app here. 👇
Scrollme isn't live yet but you can apply to get on their waitlist. Plus, the pricing will be dropped when the app goes live.
Bio.fm: Love Bio.fm's user interface! 😍 Like most link-in-bio tools, this one also allows creation of landing pages with diverse links. But we like that it allows embedding media from platforms such as Spotify, YouTube, and SoundCloud.
- Supports media embedding, allowing users to showcase their content directly on the landing page.
- Provides real-time analytics.
- Offers integration with Patreon for creators to monetize their content.
Cost: Well, it's free.
So, those were our top 5 picks. Which one caught your fancy? If you're already using a link-in-bio tool, share it with us? We'd love to check it out.