Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is out today and we’re mentally in the theatre with a 🍿 tub as we type this edition out! 🦸🏻
Are you in the same boat too? Well, let’s wrap this up soon, but first, we’ll start this Going Solo with a quote from Doctor Strange.
In Today’s Edition
- Ancient One on learning
- How Nansi Mishra built India’s leading startup podcast
- TikTok to host mental health awareness conversations
- Stranger Things to launch an NFT collection
Ancient One on Learning
For those who watched Doctor Strange, we’re quite sure this is a line that everyone resonates with! 👇🏼
How Nansi Mishra Built India’s leading Startup Podcast
From battling self-doubt and constantly learning and unlearning, Nansi’s posts on LinkedIn offer a slice of her candid personality. 100x has about 20,000 subscribers today, and while she handles the operations, her co-founder and husband Siddhartha Ahluwalia hosts the podcast.
We wrote a Twitter thread on how Nansi built 100x and found her voice while doing so.
TikTok to Host Mental Health Awareness Conversations
May is the Mental Health Awareness month globally! Various brands are doing their best to normalise mental health conversations — so is TikTok.
Throughout the month, TikTok is hosting a series of events, including live streams and in-app activations to extend creators a support and guidance system. In an official blog announcement, TikTok said it would drive conversations that can be found under hashtags like #RecognizingMentalHealth, #MentalHealthAwareness, and #LetsTalkMentalHealth.
TikTok is also partnering with organisations like Crisis Text Line, Born This Way Foundation, JED Foundation, Peer Health Exchange, Sound Mind Live, amongst others to lead the conversations. Some of the events include:
- A LIVE discussion on how to set boundaries with your parents, led by psychotherapist Dr. Courtney Tracy (@the.truth.doctor) and hosted by @cosmopolitan on May 10th at 7pm ET / 4pm PT.
- A broadcast of the 4th Annual Sound Mind Live (@soundmindlive) Music Festival for Mental Health on May 21st at 4pm ET / 1pm PT. The concert will feature performances by KAMAUU (@kamauuworld), Wrabel (@wrabelofficial), Allison Russell (@allisonrussell), The Cold War Kids, Big Boi (@bigboi), and American Authors (@theamericanauthors)—with proceeds supporting free mental health programs offered by the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
In the official announcement, TikTok also said. 👇🏼
Following which it shared a list of creators who openly speak about mental health.
For more details, also read: TikTok Announces New Live Events for Mental Health Awareness Month.
Stranger Things to Launch an NFT Collection
Have you been waiting for Stranger Things season 4? Here’s a piece of news that’ll surely pump you up: Netflix and Stranger Things are all set to launch an NFT collection right before the season goes on air.
Netflix has partnered with Candy Digital for running the campaign and fans who’ve stumbled upon the clues eventually landed on iamhellsmaster which is directly linked to Netflix and Candy Digital.
After signing up on the site, the users immediately receive an email. 👇🏼
What’s interesting is that a Reddit user discovered this site, and ever since then, fans haven’t stopped gushing about it on Twitter and Reddit.
We’re ecstatic fo sho! 💥
That’s all for this week!
We’ll be back with more next Friday. 👋🏼
Til then, we hope you drift into the multiverse of madness!